How to add the call button for WordPress site not installing the plugin
Do not despair if you have any problems with "Excitel - Click to call" plugin installation ! There is one more fairly simple way to add the call button to your WordPress site. Perform the following steps for this:
1. Log in your WordPress site admin panel
3. Select “Text” type of widget :
4. Drag the widget to any place of the site:
5. Select the appropriate button design by clicking the "Change button" link at will:
6. Copy the button code highlighting it with left mouse button and pressing the key combination Ctrl+V or click "Copy" in context menu (appears after pressing the right mouse button):
- Save your changes by clicking "Save".
- After refreshing your site page you will see the call button on your website:
This method of adding the button has one disadvantage - an empty block will be displayed on the page after adding a text box:
To avoid this you need to find this block and make it invisible.
That is easy to do:
1.Find the code of this element using your browser:
- Google Chrome:
- Mozilla Firefox:
2. Find its id in the element code :
3. Select Appearance->Editor in WordPress panel:
4. Find style.css file:
5. Add the next code in the end of this file :
6. Save your changes by clicking "Update File".
Done! Now go to your website and check the result. An empty block have disappeared.