How to add the “Call” button for WordPress site?
WordPress is the most popular website content management system (or CMS). It is used for various purposes: from personal blogs to e-commerce sites. Adding the “Call” button in WordPress is similar to the process of adding other plugins.
Note: to display the button on the site later select the position of the button in the button editor as "Left button" or "Right button":
Installing the Excitel plugin
Automatic plugin installation:
1. Log in to the admin panel of your WordPress site
2. Select in WordPress panel Plugins -> Add New.
3. Type “Excitel - Click to call” in WordPress plugin search field:
4. Click “Install now” for installing our plugin “Excitel - Click to call”:
5. The installation screen will display the message that the installation was successful, or that there were some problems in the process of plugin installing.
6. If the installation was successful click “Activate Plugin”to activate it:
Or move to the plugin control and activate Excitel plugin in this section:
7. In WordPress admin panel of your site find Excitel plugin and log in using user credentials of the Excitel service:
8. After authorization add necessary website in one click on the button "Add button":
9. Move to the home page of your website and check the “Call” button.
Call widget from site using the button will be added to your website:
Manual plugin installation:
1. Login to your account of Excitel service.
2. Download WordPress plugin Excitel - Click to call.
3. Extract the archive excitel-click-to-call.zip into your website folder "wp-content \ plugins \".
4. Open WordPress admin panel and move to plugins control. Activate Excitel plugin:
5. In WordPress admin panel of your site find Excitel plugin and log in using user credentials of Excitel service:
6. After authorization add necessary websitesite in one click on the button "Add button":
7. Move to the home page of your website and check the “Call” button.
Call widget will be added to your website: