How to add the “Call” button for Joomla site?
Developers from all over the world constantly replenish a huge collection of templates and extensions for sites under the control of CMS Joomla. We want adding the “Call” button in Joomla to be elementarily and therefore we offer you the module and the sequence for it setting up.
To add the “Call” button on Joomla site you must:
1. Log in to your account of Excitel service.
2. Download Joomla module Excitel — Click to call.
3. Log in to the admin panel of your site and open the extensions manager:
4. Download and install the downloaded archive with the module for online calls via the Internet:
After that the message about successful addition of the module will be dispalyed:
5. Move to modules control and add new module:
6. Select the module “excitel-click-to-call”.
7. Type the name of the module and select any position of the call button on the page (for example, "debug").
Log in using user credentials of Excitel service:
8. Save changes by clicking"Save" button or "Save & Close" button:
9. Activate the module:
10. Move to the home page of your site and check availability of "Call" button:
Now Excitel service works for you and allows users of your site to call completely trivial from everywhere.
If you still have questions - call or write us from the feedback form.